After business hours and on weekends, buildings can be accessed using your Irish1 card after being assigned permission.
For building access permission, please contact the following:
Stepan and Nieuwland Halls: Kevin Young, firstname.lastname@example.org
McCourtney Hall: Kevin Stout, email@example.com
Harper and Raclin-Carmichael Halls: Patrena Kedik, firstname.lastname@example.org
- This video demonstrates how to use your Irish1 card for door access.
- For assistance with your pin number, please visit the Irish1 card office.
- Try to open the door after using your card even if you don't hear the door click.
- Generally, the door closest to the access reader will be the one that unlocks, but try all the doors just in case.
- Ensure that your Irish1 card is not expired.