The Chemistry Stockroom supports the research efforts of members of the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry by housing the Chemistry Nitrogen Core Facility, maintaining an inventory of supplies both for lab safety and office work, receiving and delivery of packages, and coordinating UPS shipping needs.
Hours of Operation
The stockroom is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
As part of the department's continued commitment to safety, the stockroom offers the following:
- Safety supplies for departmental lab personnel
- First aid kits
- Vented waste caps and GHS labels, on behalf of Risk Management
The department also offers the following:
- Assorted office supplies for departmental members
- The Chemistry Nitrogen Core Facility is located in 149E Stepan Chemistry Hall. Please email, firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns or questions.
- Cleaning of Fire Resistant (FR) Lab Coats
- Dry Ice Facility Core Ordering Procedure
- Printing station for CisPro chemical labels
- Nitrile glove recycling
- The department provides up to $70.00 for prescription eyewear. Please see Cheryl Copley in 251 Nieuwland to obtain a copy of this form.
Chemistry Stockroom/purchaser's name
149E Stepan Chemistry Hall
Notre Dame In 46556
- If needed, the street address is 2002 Cavanaugh Drive.
- Amazon shipping guidelines
- FedEx, UPS and freight packages>150 lbs shipping guidelines
- Please contact Cheryl Copley email@example.com, 574-631-7058, Chemistry Department Office, 251 Nieuwland Science Hall, for all FedEx shipping assistance.
Stockroom Supervisor, Kevin Young firstname.lastname@example.org 574-631-5661, 150 Stepan Chemistry Hall
Dawn Verleye email@example.com 574-631-7841, 149E Stepan Chemistry Hall