- Assistant Teaching Professor, University of Notre Dame
- Assistant Professor of Instruction, University of Tampa
- Adjunct Professor, University of Tampa
- Editorial Assistant - Organic Letters, American Chemical Society
- Postdoctoral Scholar, Universite de Montreal
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, University of California San Diego
- M.S. in Chemistry, University of California San Diego
- B.A. in Veterinary Pharmacology, University of Florida
- 10 year of Service Recognition Award, American Chemical Society
- American Peptide Society Award for Significant Contributions
Dr. Del Valle's current research interests lie in the development of general chemistry course materials and teaching methods that focus on improvement of critical thinking, problem solving, and scientific communication skills. Dr. Del Valle is also very active in community outreach through her involvement with the American Chemical Society.
- Tor, Y., Del Valle, S., Jaramillo, D., Srivatsan, S. G., Rios, A., Weizman, H. "Designing new isomorphic fluorescent nucleobase analogues: the thieno[3,2-d]pyrimidine core" 2007 Tetrahedron, 63 (17), pp. 3608-3614. DOI:10.1016/j.tet.2007.01.075.
- Assistant Teaching Professor
- Send an email