- Assistant Professional Specialist, University of Notre Dame
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Hope College
- Lecturer, Michigan State University
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Michigan State University
- B.S. in Chemistry, Adrian College
- Young, K. M. H.; Hamann, T. W. "Enhanced photocatalytic water oxidation efficiency with Ni(OH)2 catalysts deposited on α-Fe5O3 via ALD." Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 8727-8730.
- Young, K. M. H.; Klahr, B. M.; Zandi, O.; Hamann, T. W. "Photocatalytic water oxidation with hematite electrodes." Cat. Sci. Tec. 2013, 3, 1660-1671.
- Assistant Teaching Professor
- Office: 415 Jordan Hall
- Phone: 574-631-7918
- Send an email
Primary Research Areas