- Associate Professional Specialist, University of Notre Dame
- Assistant Professional Specialist, University of Notre Dame
- Ph.D. in Medicinal Chemistry, University of Michigan
- B.S. in Chemistry, Valparaiso University
- Dockweiler Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Advising
- Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society
Dr. Goodenough serves as the academic advisor for biochemistry majors.
In addition to her scientific interests, Dr. Goodenough is a member of the Association for Practical and Professional Ethics and is actively involved in educating our undergraduate students in the responsible conduct of research.
- Wietstock, S. M.; Peterson, K. A.; Goodenough Lashua, D. M.; Miller, D. A.; Johnson, J. F. "NMR Spectroscopy in the Undergraduate Curriculum at the University of Notre Dame." ACS Symposium Series 2013, 275-289.
- Alonso, D. E.; Guadiz, T.; Bernstein, K.; Goodenough-Lashua, D. M.; Peterson, K. A. "A New Look at an Old Reaction: Bromination of trans-Cinnamic Acid." Chem. Educ. 2011, 211-213.
- Chen, Y.-C.; Brooks, A. F.; Goodenough-Lashua, D. M.; Kittendorf, J. D.; Showalter, H. D.; Garcia, G. A. "Evolution of eukaryal tRNA-guanine transglycosylase: insight gained from the heterocyclic substrate recognition by the wild-type and mutant human and Escherichia coli tRNA-guanine transglycosylases." Nucleic Acids Res. 2011, 39, 2834-2844.
- Associate Teaching Professor
- Office: 236 Jordan Hall
- Phone: 574-631-8313
- Send an email