The Chemistry stockroom supports the research efforts of members of the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department by housing the Chemistry Nitrogen Core Facility, maintaining an inventory of supplies both for lab safety and office work and coordinating receiving and UPS shipping needs.
Hours of Operation
The stockroom is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
As part of the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department's continued commitment to safety, the stockroom offers the following:
- Safety supplies to departmental lab personnel at no charge
- First aid kits
- Vented waste caps and GHS labels, on behalf of the Risk Management Department
The Chemistry and Biochemistry Department also generously offers the following:
- Assorted office supplies to departmental members
- The Chemistry Nitrogen Core Facility is located in 149E Stepan Chemistry Hall. This is the link for the community dewar log sheet.
- Cleaning of Fire Resistant (FR) Lab coats
- Prescription Safety Eyeglass Program
- Dry Ice Facility Core Ordering Procedure
- Building and room card access
- Printing station for CisPro chemical labels
- Nitrile glove recycling
- Battery recycling
Chemistry Stockroom/purchaser's name
149E Stepan Chemistry Hall
Notre Dame In 46556
- If needed, the street address is 2002 Cavanaugh Drive.
- Amazon shipping guidelines
- FedEx, UPS and freight packages>150 lbs shipping guidelines
- Please contact Cheryl Copley firstname.lastname@example.org, 631-7058, Chemistry Department Office, 251 Nieuwland Science Hall, for all FedEx shipping assistance.
Stockroom Supervisor, Kevin Young email@example.com 631-5661, 150 Stepan Chemistry Hall
Dawn Verleye firstname.lastname@example.org 631-7841, 149E Stepan Chemistry Hall