The Chemistry stockroom supports the research efforts of members of the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department by housing the Chemistry Nitrogen Core Facility, maintaining an inventory of supplies both for lab safety and office work and coordinating receiving and UPS shipping needs.
Hours of Operation
The stockroom is open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
As part of the Chemistry and Biochemistry Department's continued commitment to safety, the stockroom offers the following:
- Safety supplies for departmental lab personnel
- First aid kits
- Vented waste caps and GHS labels, on behalf of the Risk Management Department
The Chemistry and Biochemistry Department also generously offers the following:
- Assorted office supplies for departmental members
- The Chemistry Nitrogen Core Facility is located in 149E Stepan Chemistry Hall.
- Cleaning of Fire Resistant (FR) lab coats
- Prescription Safety Eyeglass Program
- Dry Ice Facility Core Ordering Procedure
- Printing station for CisPro chemical labels
- Nitrile glove recycling
- Battery recycling
Chemistry Stockroom/purchaser's name
149E Stepan Chemistry Hall
Notre Dame In 46556
- If needed, the street address is 2002 Cavanaugh Drive.
- Amazon shipping guidelines
- FedEx, UPS and freight packages>150 lbs shipping guidelines
- Please contact Cheryl Copley email@example.com, 631-7058, Chemistry Department Office, 251 Nieuwland Science Hall, for all FedEx shipping assistance.
Stockroom Supervisor, Kevin Young firstname.lastname@example.org 631-5661, 150 Stepan Chemistry Hall
Dawn Verleye email@example.com 631-7841, 149E Stepan Chemistry Hall